Our Interior Process:
- Before starting a project we will go through all details with you and explain all the work to be done
- Daily updates provided on the project.
- We frequently work in collaboration with interior designers and contractors.
- Responsive team and teamwork!
- Before starting a project, an area is carefully selected for us to put our tools, drop cloths, and paint, at the end of each day.
- We place all furniture in the center of the room and cover to ensure protection.
- All surfaces (floors, countertops, etc.) are protected, as well.
Preparation: (The key element of a quality paint project--we never cut corners!)
- Holes are filled.
- Caulking is done as needed.
- Surfaces are prepped for adhesion of paint.
- Surfaces are primed as needed.
- Estimates include professional opinion on paint finishes, such as sheen of product, due to natural sunlight etc.
- We recommend top quality paint, which saves money in the long run.
- Generally two coats are applied for wash ability and longevity.
- At the end of each day, all tools, drop cloths, etc., will be moved to our selected work area.
- We do a thorough clean up at the end of each day.
- A thorough clean up is also done at the completion of each Project.
- We complete a final walk through, at the completion of each project.
- All work is completed to the customer’s satisfaction, with a one year guarantee.